If you want to improve your Project Management skills and knowledge, then PRINCE2® certification training course is the best for you. PRINCE2 is a Project Management method which helps to cover the Organization and Management of the projects
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environment) is the most of the extensively used Project Management Methodology which provides guidance on the high-level management, control, and all the fundamentals which require for running a successful project of the organization. In fact, PRINCE2 is the most developed and used broadly by the UK government and recognized largely used in the private sector, both in the UK as well as globally. This is a flexible and dedicated to all types of projects.
Why do PRINCE2® certification training
PRINCE2® benefits a professional development and career path for individual as it’s a part of an integrated suite of products for Project, Portfolio Management, and Program, and being aware of the worldwide Project Management Standardization Developments (PMSD) such as ISO21500, which provides guidance on the Project Management best process or practice. PRINCE2® provides convincing managerial instructions to authorize you to gain certain competencies. A certification in PRINCE2®will take your career graph higher.
PRINCE2 Course is Categorized Into two parts
- PRINCE2® Foundation Training
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Training
What are the Purpose of the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Qualification
- The PRINCE2® Certification Training will enhance your skills and develop the knowledge of the 7 Principles, Processes, and Themes as prescribed in the PRINCE2 guideline.
- The primary purpose of the PRINCE2® Foundation qualification is the acknowledge that the individual’s have enough knowledge and accepting or understanding of the PRINCE2® method in order to work effectively, or as a member of the team, project management, working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- The foundation qualification is also a requirement for the Practitioner qualification.
- The main purpose of the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is to verify whether the individual’s has achieved adequate understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2®in a scenario circumstances. A successful Practitioner person should, with appropriate direction, in order to start applying the method to a real project, but may not be skilled enough to work suitable for all cases.
- Their individual’s Project Management Expertise, the complexity of the project and support that supplied for the use of PRINCE2® in their work environment, they will all be factors which affect what the Practitioner can gain or achieve.
Who Should Do this PRINCE2 Certification Training?
The PRINCE2 Certification Training is most suited for:-
- Project Managers
- Project Analyst
- Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project planner
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Program Manager
- Software Developers
- Any professional, who aspiring to be a Project Manager
Duration of Course
The classroom based PRINCE2 Certification Training or the full course is designed to run over for 32 hours (16- Hours for PRINCE2® Foundation + 16-Hours PRINCE2® Practitioner for including the Exam preparation guidance.
Lx Training offer both remote and face to face courses. E-learning options with examination vouchers can also be purchased online.
What are the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification Training Objectives?
The main objective of the PRINCE2® Foundation Training is to ensure that the candidates will receive the knowledge, observation and ability to be able to act as an informed member of a Project Management team utilizing the PRINCE2® methodology inside a project environment supporting PRINCE2®. The duration of this course is 2 days and gives a comprehensive inclusion of the Key Principles and Terminology of the PRINCE2® procedure. The Foundation Exam is held at the end of the Day 2.
What are the PRINCE2 Practitioners Training Objectives?
The main objective of the PRINCE2® Practitioners Training allows you to become a fully qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner. This training will give you the best preparation for the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate examination. This course includes as:-
- Exam based on objective testing.
- There are 8 questions which include as 10 question items per question and each is one mark.
- To clear the exam, the candidates require 44 marks or more (out of 80 available) and must score at least 55%.
- The examination duration is two and a half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time.
- Open the book exam (official PRINCE2 ® manual only).
There are no Prerequisites to attend for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam. Those candidates interested in project management, who can attempt this certification exam.
In order to sit this PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, candidates are required to provide evidence of having passed one of the following:-
- PRINCE2® Foundation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®).
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director).
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager) .
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager).
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate).
To become a certified PRINCE2 certified professional or master, you would have to undergo a formal PRINCE2 Certification training and successfully clear the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams respectively.
Through the PRINCE2 Practitioner Training course, you will increase your confidence in managing or participating in the projects to gain experience of the main techniques of the PRINCE2, and become a registered practitioner who will, in turn, increase their career prospects.
PRINCE2 is excellent for people, who are involved with Project Management or even project team members themselves. It helps them to acquire the skillsets and proficiency needed in projects. Through this, you can develop a product based planning approach for projects which divides them into manageable and controllable stages.
All PRINCE2® Practitioners should be re-registered within 3-5 calendar years of their original certification. This re-registration consist a 1-hour examination set at the same standard as the Practitioner examination and is based on the 2009 PRINCE2 ® Manual.
Features of the re-registration, allows you to demonstrate your commitment to continuing professional development and currency of knowledge of PRINCE2 ® with employers, colleagues, and associates.