You’ve already earned a bachelor’s degree and now you’re probably looking to further your leadership skills in the business world. Earning your Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree could be the next step for you to take on your way to that goal.
Start studying towards your degree one course at a time, with an online MBA pathway program that allows you to complete all of your MBA leaving only your dissertation to complete at a university (some institutions also you to take single unit). Going to school on a flexible schedule means you can still work full-time while you pursue higher education.
You’ve got a lot of good reasons to enroll in our online MBA pathway program:
- There’s no GMAT required to enroll with us, so you can get started whenever you’re ready.
- You can choose to specialize in one of our six certificate programs in the School of Business MBA program to gain an in-depth understanding of accounting, human resources, marketing, project management, finance or healthcare — allowing you to focus the degree to your needs.
- You’ll learn to set and meet advanced goals for organizations while creating strategies for business growth.
- You’ll gain the management skills needed to strengthen relationships and lead change.
- You’ll study how environmental factors affect organizational choices and how to make the best long-term decisions.
- You’ll learn to study and apply analytics for how to best operate an organization.