After undertaking a level 7 diploma in Information Security and Assurance students can progress to the MSc Cyber Security Top Up where the university will just require you to undertake the dissertation.
The level 7 diploma emphasizes the risk exposures in an Information System environment and focuses on the internal controls to minimize these risks. The course modules are as follows:
- IS Audit Process
- Information System Management
- Infrastructure and Operations of IS
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Software Engineering and Security Architecture
- Scientific Writing & Research Methodology